Thursday, June 17, 2010

Miracle Cancer Cure


What I am about to tell you is 100% undeniably true. The heading above is based on a real life accounts and not some sales pitch for promoting a magic potion. I am sharing this information with you because I am sick and tired of seeing people suffer with no relief in sight, yet the help they require remains suppressed. I am not a medical practitioner nor do I posses any medical training but I do know that the therapy I am about to describe does work and this I have seen for myself.

The therapy is called The Breuss Cancer Cure and it was created by Rudolf Breuss. If you would like to read the mini biography about Rudolf Breuss please go to http://www.bettermakind.com/breuss.html In brief His theory on how cancer occurs in the body is not only a simple one but a very logical and sound assumption. He maintained that cancer cells wherever they may be in the body thrive and feed on protein. By fasting for a period of 42 days and only consuming various herbal teas and juices this starves the cancer and eliminates it out of the body one way or another.

In the summer of 2004 my parents made the decision to visit their native home land Macedonia. Not long after their arrival they learnt that the neighbor’s son who was only 36 years of age had already undergone surgery for the removal of a cancerous tumor lodged in his jaw. The surgery was performed in Slovenia at a cost of 20,000 Deutsche Marks. For a while there he started to feel better and had quite a positive outlook on the situation. Unfortunately the joy of remission was short lived and the cancer came back with a vengeance. It started to spread even further and he was rushed to Skopje the capital of Macedonia for more major surgery. Once again the surgery did very little to stop the cancer from progressing further and doctors gave him very little hope of survival.

My dad had quite an extensive knowledge about the Breuss therapy and now that all hope had diminished his family was willing to try anything. His wife who was a med student in her final year at the time was a little reluctant to begin with, but did see the logic in how the therapy could work. He completed the entire 42 day fast and drank only the vegetable juice and herbal teas that Breuss recommends. He also had his blood work done every 2 weeks just to monitor his progress and make sure that no complications would arise. When he had his final blood test the doctor called him in and requested that he perform another test, because the results seemed highly irregular. The blood was that of healthy 20 year old and not some cancer patient on the verge of death. They were quite puzzled by this so they ran the tests again only to find the same result. This was much to the surprise of his doctor considering the fact that only a couple of months ago he had sent him home to die. Although he was amazed at the end result he didn’t seem to be all that interested in what measures the patient took to eliminate the cancer.

The patient has since adopted a new way of thinking especially with what he puts inside his body. He primarily eats an assortment of leafy green vegetables and various nuts and grains that are high in good fats and oils. To date his energy levels are through the roof and his health has never been better.

If you are somebody that currently has a terminal disease or know of someone close to you that might be inflected with cancer or leukemia please consider purchasing a Water Alkalizing machine that will help clear out the acidic environment that cancer cells love to feed on. I do recommend the Jupiter Alphion which I endorse on my site but feel free to shop around and purchase an Alkalizer from wherever you like. My main concern is to impart this information to you in the hope that you will share it with someone in need.

You can also read about a more recent cancer survivor that is a friend of the family and has just been given the all clear from her physician. Please go to http://www.bettermankind.com/breuss.html

5 comments:

  1. hello viewers,
    i don’t just know the reason why some people find it difficult to believe that there is a cure for HIV well thanks be to god that i have find mine, i have been diagnose with HIV since last three years with my husband, but today i am happy that i am cured from HIV with the help of an herbal medicine from Dr Peter the great healer. I was browsing the INTERNET searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Peter cure his HIV, i was so much in need of getting his treatment in which i applied for. So after all, Dr Peter brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have a great healer whom God has sent to save other peoples life. so my friends out there who are in need of his help in any way should kindly contact this great healer on his email address: PEACEHELPMEDICALCENTRE please sir, keep your good work cause there are people out there whom are really in need of your healing medicine from someone like you, so my friends once more contact ayokospellcaster@gmail.com OR rather reach him on whatsApp +2348132537313

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello viewers,
    i don’t just know the reason why some people find it difficult to believe that there is a cure for HIV well thanks be to god that i have find mine, i have been diagnose with HIV since last three years with my husband, but today i am happy that i am cured from HIV with the help of an herbal medicine from Dr Peter the great healer. I was browsing the INTERNET searching for help when i came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr Peter cure his HIV, i was so much in need of getting his treatment in which i applied for. So after all, Dr Peter brought a smile to my face with his herbal medicine. i am so much happy today that we have a great healer whom God has sent to save other peoples life. so my friends out there who are in need of his help in any way should kindly contact this great healer on his email address: PEACEHELPMEDICALCENTRE please sir, keep your good work cause there are people out there whom are really in need of your healing medicine from someone like you, so my friends once more contact ayokospellcaster@gmail.com OR rather reach him on whatsApp +2348132537313

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Dr.okosun for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment abou how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 5days later i was cured from HIV, Dr.okosun truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through you can also reach him on phone:+2347060571038 or hem On that very email dr.okosunspellalter@gmail.com
    whatsup :+2347060571038
    DOCTOR okosun, CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-

    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (5) enlarge penis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured my friend of HIV/aids, his name is Dr. Iyabiye. My friend suffered HIV for so long that she lost her job and became stranded financially because of HIV antiretroviral drugs she buys every time. Until 2 months ago when I heard about this doctor and I did contacted him to help my friend, he administered his medication on her and she was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after the treatment. I came here to inform the general public and to safe people from this life threatening & killing disease. Contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete